Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What a better way to start a blog than to introduce our new son - name to come - In the next few days I will first Introduce my family and then I hope in the following weeks, months and years to put down some of the unique circumstances that we live in. I am a Canadian born in North East India. I lived in Canada during my high school, University and some of my adult life - living a bit different life to most in Canada. So here I am back in 'India' which does not really feel like India, that is if there is a way India should feel. What I mean is that I live in the North East Hills of India, which little resembles the stereotype most would have of India.


So here is our Son - and hope you join us in the next few days to introduce the whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment